Tel: +225 22446616
Fax: +225 22484348
AOT Energy is a private, global energy trading company which traces its origins back to 1947, when Baron FRÈRE founded TRANSCOMETAL to service the steel industry.
In April 2016, Group management and key employees agreed to acquire 49% of AOT Holding Ltd (“AOTH”), the new Group parent company and were additionally granted a call option to acquire the remaining 51% in the coming years.
The FRÈRE Group will continue to be the controlling shareholders of AOTH. It is also a major investor in TOTAL, SGS, ADIDAS, IMERYS and LAFARGE-HOLCIM.
AOTH and its trading subsidiaries conduct business under the new brand name of AOT ENERGY. The Group Management of AOT ENERGY operates from headquarters in Zug, Switzerland.
AOT Energy trades in key energy commodities worldwide, covering crude oil and oil products, renewable fuels,petro chemicals, natural gas, LNG and coal.
Our business is conducted from 8 trading offices located in Asia, Europe and North America, from where ourspecialized personnel handle every aspect of origination, transport, storage, blending, finance and marketing.
In support of our trading activities, we operate long term storage-, shipping- and logistical infrastructure which has allowed us to gain and maintain market share in strategic trading hubs, globally.
You can add delegate here
Add a Extra delegate