The ARA will organize the 3rd edition of the symposium dedicated to the JET fuel on November 19th, 2019 in Accra GHANA Holiday Inn Hotel.
This symposium will remain a forum for exchanges and consultation to federate all the improvement initiatives for the benefit of all the operating players of downstream activities from the producer to the final consumer and particularly the Intermediaries activities that play a very important role in storage, transport, distribution....
The quality of the Jet A1 is an absolute requirement, which need a continuous commitment of all the stakeholders in the supply. The African continent knows many developments in refining products and specially Jet fuel: increasing needs, more imports and operators, increasingly numerous and fragmented logistical flows,...
In this ever more complex context, it is important for the whole profession to exchange for secure operations and a Jet A1 in accordance with the international required standards for this strategic product.
The main subjects, which will be discussed during this symposium, are:
- Reminder of the resolutions and status of implementation
- International Agencies: Required Standards (EI, ASTM, JIG,...) and procedures upgrade, impact of non-compliances etc.
- Presentations by final consumers (airlines Companies)
- Presentations by operators (producers, transporters, stockers, distributors): constraints and opportunities
- Presentation of the "no confidential" results of the laboratory tests dedicated to the JET
- Debates: Round table on actions to be taken and providing a roadmap